Home l Blog | Fab Scrap Stores | Top 50 | Contact

Saturday, August 22, 2009

To celebrate 1 year of www.my2angels.net in August, we are giving you a bigger thank you gift this month with every paid order. This is limited to your first order, however all subsequent orders will still receive a thank you gift as always. Colours may vary from the photo

My VistaPrint Electronic Business Card
In addition, if your order is over $50.00 there will be extra items added to your thank you pack

There will also be random draws throughout the month with the winners receiving one of our kit of the months FREE

And because I can, there will also be random bigger bonus thank you gifts given out during the month

The random draws will be decided by the 2 angels, not me, cause I would be giving you all bigger packs.

No comments:

Post a Comment