Home l Blog | Fab Scrap Stores | Top 50 | Contact

Friday, May 29, 2009

New Products From My2Angels

Photobucket

Introducing the latest designs from the my2angels range

Rhinestone bling flourishes in silver and black . They are self adhesive and measure 5cm x 18cm with 3mm rhinestones at $2.00 each

These were designed to fit along side the edge of a standard 6x4 photo, however this is obviously only a suggestion of using these flourishes


and ...
Rhinestone Photo Corners. For only $1.60 you get 4 self adhesive photo corners. Each corner measures 2.3cm x 4cm


2 comments:

  1. Wow these are awesome products and great prices!! I think I need to do an order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to let you know that I've passed along the 'One Lovely Blog' Award to you, visit my blog to see the details! studiohaus.blogspot.com –Adrienne

    ReplyDelete