Home l Blog | Fab Scrap Stores | Top 50 | Contact

Sunday, March 29, 2009

My 2 Angels - New Stock Arrivals



my2angels now have in stock these gorgeous owls and cute little mushrooms in acrylic and in charms.
Our adorable mushrooms are certainly not limited to fairy themed layouts.
These are going on my, now 12 year, sons toddler pages (he just gave his approval but as long as I don't put flowers on the LO!). And for my daughter I'm going to team them up with the acrylic mushrooms for her 4th birthday party layout, which was held at the local park.

Buzz and Bloom Chipboards have also arrived. We are now stocking - love themes, cars, leaves, frill borders, seasons and alphabets.

Whatever your creations are, these embellishments and chipboards will certainly add dimesion and help to create that finishing touch!



No comments:

Post a Comment